- Richard Dacker Consulting is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can
be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Richard Dacker Consulting may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure thatyou are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 26, 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
- The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
- We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting our support desk.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. No fee is payable . If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 130 Lake Innes Drive, 2446 Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
For important information regarding Australian Privacy Act 1988 please visit the Australian Government Office Of The Australian Information Commissioner
AllPlrWorld Comment Policy
How important your post a comment on AllPlrWorld is to us. Having taken the time to reflect your inner voice posting comments, we only expect people to behave when they visit ours.
That’s why we reserve the right to delete comments and ban users as needed to keep the comment threads here civil and substantive.
Our No. 1 house rule is if your interests are not aligned that is okay..just move on.
To be the kind of commenter we’d love to have ? Here’s what we like to see in comments:
Weigh in with smart, informed ideas that contribute further to the story.
- Give us useful, constructive criticism. Spot a typo or an error? Let us know and we will correct it.
- Demonstrate and share the intelligence, wisdom, and humor we know you possess..
- Be informative but not ill-informed, we like people who research their comments and opinions, real life experiences are golden..
- Although we can’t be everywhere at once, here are some of the kinds of comments we’re going to do our best to guage relevance
- Promoting your own brand, product, or blog. Keep it to do with our theme particularly e-commerce and mobile should do the trick. Great. Send it through our contact form. Why not become a guest publisher?
- Impersonating authors or other commenters. We can’t believe we have to say this, but: Don’t do that. It’s weird.
- Comments that make it clear you didn’t read the article or suggest that have veered to unrelated subjects waste everybodies time will not be approved Hijacking the conversation to promote off-topic commentary is not recommended.
- No bad language — no matter how vague — against the author or other commenters. Okay to air grievance, but remember words be civil. (Bonus points if you say how well you have been treated).
- AllPlrWorld.com has not — and will not — drag you down, kick your avatar around we just ban or delete.